Teardown images for axentwear cat ear headphones

Dose anyone have any images of teardown of these headphones to do some repairs. Alot of people have had defects with their pair. From the LEDs stop working, low sound coming from the left or right channel of the ear cup speakers, or distorted sound from the cat ear speakers. I bet any help would be better then what is currently out there from a Google search. As I have looked without and real definitive way to fix the problems.

For me it was one side completely stopped working.

Most Helpful Answer

I found a tear down http://www.etotheipiplusone.net/?p=3872, I've got some issues with the new pair they sent me, so I'll try the dissemble tonight.

Did you ever find a part source? I have proven a speaker is bad buy swapping left and right but i can't source a replacement.

My pair was having an issue where all the lights EXCEPT the right ear cup were flickering like there was a short. I took the headband off and the issue stopped. Not sure what I could have done to accident into a fix.

This may be a viable solution: http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/fu...

As it is one way to go on it. I have signed up months ago on it. And from the looks of things it has been sitting in limbo.

I find it frustrating that these things break so easily, yet the artist is so quick to complain if someone else copies the idea. Did you see her complaining that FLCU2 has a character that wears a pair?

The left side of my headphones the twistable part popped out and broke,now i cant fix it

same here... im looking for replacement parts rn.... im surprised we have the same problem

anigames will be eternally grateful.