The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone SE battery compatible with 5c?

Is the battery of the iPhone SE compatible with the one of the iPhone 5c?

I asked in a tech forum the same question. all Experts mean that an Lithium ion battery tells nothing to the phone a 3 pin connector tell just the temprature and nothing else the other two Pins are plus and minus

I think there bord the give the battery the connection it needs below the tape and I believe you could desoder the bord the give the connecter and resoder the old bord to new battery I not sure it would work but I think it would work fine

Nope. Besides, even 5S and 5C batteries should not be interchanged. You'd have issues.

As for iPhone 5S, many things are interchangeable with the SE except (for sure for now) the battery and the back camera.

what issues should i have phone 5c and 5s have a 3 pin connector on the battery. and if the battery of the se has also a 3 pin connector it should work the only difference is the capacity and more capacity means the phone lasts longer before i have to recharge it

It's not that simple. So to put it simply: the iPhone battery tells the phone a bunch of info about its status. But the 5C and the 5S "speak a different language." Thus if you put a 5C battery in a 5S, the phone will have a hard time interpreting them or will interpret them wrongly and misbehave.

That's uh, that's not true there buddy. I put my 5C battery in my 5S and it worked great for a year, until I sold it

But the connector looks a little bit differed between 5c and 5s

No, It has diff connector. By the way, you can find iPhone SE battery from this web: www.iseidon.com

is there a picture of the se battery connector ?

Check this picture about iPhone SE and 5s battery battery comparison http://www.etradesupply.com/blog/wp-cont... and here is the full comparison report between iPhone SE and 5s. http://www.etradesupply.com/blog/iphone-...

No, the SE's battery comes with a different battery connector

is there a picture of the se battery connector

3 minutes ago by NicVandEmZ Edit Delete

hintzsche will be eternally grateful.