The fourth iteration of the popular 7" Galaxy Tab line of Samsung tablets.

I forgot my lockscreen pin/pattern

how can I bypass my locked screen I forgot my password but don't want to flush it?

when you enter it wrong it sould give you the option to reset by email. check the screen for an icon to reset

Android normally secures your device by demanding a PIN, pattern, or full password. Your phone isn’t useless if you forget the unlock code — you can bypass it and get back in.

As Google tightens security, this has become more difficult on modern versions of Android. But there’s always a way to make your phone usable again, as long as you remember your Google account’s username and its password.

Older versions of Android — Android 4.4 KitKat and older — have an integrated way to bypass your pattern, PIN, or other password if you forget it. Google removed this feature in Android 5.0 Lollipop, so you’ll have to use a different method if you have a device with a newer version of Android.

To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.

Does the new Android have a factory pin/password I can try? Wont take the one I set uP!

smethordias will be eternally grateful.