The Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watt model BL663CO, is a high-performance blender used for ice crushing, blending and pureeing.

Why won't it turn on

My ninja blender 1100 won't turn on at all please help me fix it.I checked everything except for the engine.I put the cup in and the light won't turn on.

I have the same problem and sometimes when I plug it in it'll go on and I can actually turn on the blender without the blender being in and then when I click the blender in, (I'm using the cup not the big big one) the on-off button blinks go figure to run without anything in there but it won't run when it's clipped in

How many times did you press the power button?

I would love to learn how to use the tumblers!

Most Helpful Answer

Maybe you press the power button too much. Just 1 small tap and a 1- minute wait will work.

The Ninja blender is picky. Make sure the lid is on with the spout directly opposite from the handle. And if the lid is not locked down completely, the power button will flash red and not start. ALSO... make sure the pitcher of the blender is on the base correctly. It will fit onto the base in any position, but if it is very difficult to rotate the pitcher into a locked position, it is not on correctly. The pitcher should rotate on the base with very little effort.

My Ninja has worked well until yesterday when it no longer turns on at all- no red flashing light, no power, period. it's 3 years old-ish. What to do? Is there somewhere I can take it to get repaired?

Yvonne

same for me. It seems its not getting any power at all. I checked my outlets, they are fine. My blender is also only about 3 yrs old and rarely used. Im not a happy camper. :'(

Exact same here 3yrs old haven't used it much at all is that the life span . No power tried different outlets checked pitcher lock position? Very disappointed.

Hie i have a same problem, my own is still new only used it once and when i try to turn it on again it wont start and no red light at all pliz help

Mine is doing the same thing, no power and I've only had it about 2 years barely used.... help

mine is brand new and no power light and does not work

Why won't it turn on with the large container it will turn on with the small individual cup

did you try to change the fuse?

Where is the fuse

Where is the fuse and what is the fuse?

I was blending m y smoothie and after about a minute, it stopped. Help!

jsalazar1814 will be eternally grateful.