The Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watt model BL663CO, is a high-performance blender used for ice crushing, blending and pureeing.

Why won't it turn on

My ninja blender 1100 won't turn on at all please help me fix it.I checked everything except for the engine.I put the cup in and the light won't turn on.

I have the same problem and sometimes when I plug it in it'll go on and I can actually turn on the blender without the blender being in and then when I click the blender in, (I'm using the cup not the big big one) the on-off button blinks go figure to run without anything in there but it won't run when it's clipped in

The Ninja blender is picky. Make sure the lid is on with the spout directly opposite from the handle. And if the lid is not locked down completely, the power button will flash red and not start. ALSO... make sure the pitcher of the blender is on the base correctly. It will fit onto the base in any position, but if it is very difficult to rotate the pitcher into a locked position, it is not on correctly. The pitcher should rotate on the base with very little effort.

My Ninja has worked well until yesterday when it no longer turns on at all- no red flashing light, no power, period. it's 3 years old-ish. What to do? Is there somewhere I can take it to get repaired?

Yvonne

jsalazar1814 will be eternally grateful.