Nintendo handheld device released February 2011, identified by model number CTR-001.

I dropped my 3DS and the half screen is coming off

The screen is half way off, but it's still working, like I can press the right button, but the I can't see the lights like if it's going to die or not, or if there is streetpass going on. I just need the help i can get right now because i am afraid if I drop it one more time, then that's it. So please help

Hi nightmarewolf your going to have to replace the upper casing for your 3ds I am going to have to say good luck on finding one because I tried finding one for you but no luck. Now if you do find one here is the guide on how to replace the upper casing and it's just like taking the screen out of the ds. I actually have to fix my 3ds xl casing but it's not in desperate need yet so I know what repairing the 3ds is going to consist of and your basically just transfering everything to the new casing so here you go Nintendo 3DS Upper LCD Replacement

nightmarewolf1234 will be eternally grateful.