but cant make or receive texts or calls after new screen

hi all , my iphone 5s , is really getting the better of me and can not for the life figure this one out , i have a full network signal 3g/4g signal , i can use my data allowance , wifi is working , but i can not make or receive calls or text messages , here is what i have tried .

1. reset network

2. flipped caller id on .

3. soft reset

4. completely reset the phone .

5 . updated to 9.3

6. downgraded to 9.1.2

7. its not blocked ive checked .

8. i have tried everything i can think of and still no joy .

i might be missing something but i really need help on this one.

its defiantly the phone and not the sim etc , can use my sim in another phone , it sometimes shows no service ,

have i knocked something off ?

You may want to check the connection for the antenna in the phone . Has there been occasion to have the phone open lately like a screen change or other service ? It may have been disconnected . Just a guess here but worth a look

iPhone 5s Teardown

in case you need help with teardown

shaz will be eternally grateful.