black screen/ recovery system/ reboot system now/ not working

nothing i do will get me off of this screen, last time wiped back to factory reset, after pushing the reset button. worked great.... now nothing. Please help

It's don't keep charge for about 20 or 30 minutes before it go die

Most Helpful Answer

Follow the detailed instructions below on how to completely reset your RCA Android 5.0 tablet.

Applicable models: RCT6773W22B, RCT6773W42B(KC), RCT6203W46KC, RCT6213W87DK(F) and RCT6303W87DK(F)

Step 1. With your tablet off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper. Release both buttons to reveal the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.

Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your RCA 7 Voyager tablet.

I dropped my rca tablet dropped in the sewer my friend got it was cracked in the middle a little and I can only swipe but can't type

I forgot my screen lock pattern

dennis patton will be eternally grateful.