The RCA Voyager Pro tablet is a perfect entry into a world of wonder and entertainment. Running on Android’s Lollipop, the Voyager Pro is sure excite and entertain.

black screen/ recovery system/ reboot system now/ not working

nothing i do will get me off of this screen, last time wiped back to factory reset, after pushing the reset button. worked great.... now nothing. Please help

It's don't keep charge for about 20 or 30 minutes before it go die

i am having the same problem plz help

My RCA tablet keeps cycling Maven Pro screen will not go to home screen ...i have reset the screen as well as deleted all user data ...nothing works

Most Helpful Answer

Follow the detailed instructions below on how to completely reset your RCA Android 5.0 tablet.

Applicable models: RCT6773W22B, RCT6773W42B(KC), RCT6203W46KC, RCT6213W87DK(F) and RCT6303W87DK(F)

Step 1. With your tablet off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper. Release both buttons to reveal the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.

Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your RCA 7 Voyager tablet.

I'm having an issue with my screen. My Viking Pro starts up... RCA screen with the 2 dogs then the screen with the Viking Pro logo. After that the screen goes black. I can still see the Online status bar and battery level indicator. But the rest of the screen is black. Did the whole reset thing. what can I do to fix this?

Hit the reset button on the back side of your tablet. If your tablet is 7 or 8 inch tablet then you will need a paperclip or needle to hit this button. And RCA tablets larger then that have a reset button that can pushed with your finger tip

I reset my rca tablet and turned it on and the screen is still black can someone please help me

Thank you

I dropped my rca tablet dropped in the sewer my friend got it was cracked in the middle a little and I can only swipe but can't type

Listen carefully. Your LCD screen is probably still in tact if it's just a crack and the picture still looks fine. Also if your still able to swipe then your in better shape then you think. A quick fix until you fix your screen is for you to plug in a mouse into the USB jack on the side. It's a pain in the rear, but you will still be able to type using the mouse that way. After that though don't get discouraged or intimidated at the next part of my response. Go onto Amazon or EBay and order a new digitalizer replacement screen. Should only cost around $5-$10 for a 7-8 inch tablet screen or between $8-$15 for tablets up to 11.6 inch screens. Don't order the LCD replacement screen. You only need digitalizer screen. This process seems scarier then the actual replacement really is. There are tons of step by step guides on YouTube you can follow and I can tell you from my experience fixing screens that it's so easy and cheap to do. Much better then replacing a complete tablet.

Try hitting the reset button on the back of your tablet. If that doesn't work then start the steps of a hard reset by holding the volume up button and the power button in while turning it on. Hold them in until you see the tablet logo appear. After that follow the prompts using your volume and power buttons. (Touch screen is not available at this point) try doing a factory reset. If this doesn't work then I suggest returning it to the seller.

I forgot my screen lock pattern

Sorry to say the only way I'm familiar with bypassing an on screen pattern lock is to do a factory reset on your tablet...

My rca Voyager pro screen goes black after only a few seconds then I have to turn it back on, it is new, I tried sleep modes, still turns off model 3022.

Try hitting reset button on back of the tablet

myrca phone will turn on but all i see is black on myrca phone screen

08034011071081010

when i press the power button the tablet comes on and i get nothing ealse

dennis patton will be eternally grateful.