Samsung's 5th-generation Android-based Galaxy smartphone was released April 11, 2014. Improvements to the phone include a fingerprint scanner, updated camera, larger display, and water resistance. It is available in four different colors; black, blue, white, and copper.

Why is my screen has three separate color difference?

I need help guys. My phone has very visible color difference when i am watching a video on youtube especially on a white srcreen. Is very annoying as is stands out very clearly. The seperation is at the area when you are watching the video on youtube in portrait mode and the other separation happens on the black bar at the top where the notification are. Its very obvious when turning to landscape mode to watch youtube as the screen has area that are darker then the rest. Is it fixable?

Have you got the latest version of the YouTube app installed?

Apparently 8 months ago the update then changed portrait mode videos into full screen display.

http://thenextweb.com/apps/2015/07/22/yo...

Hopefully this is of some help

Hi thank you for the reply but iam afraid that that did not answer the question. I tried my best to explain my problem with my phone but iam afraid that you misunderstood my problem.

Ace Hunter will be eternally grateful.