Released April, 2014. CPU - Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400, GPU - Adreno 330. Display - IPS LCD, 16M colors, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.2 inches. Internal memory - 16 GB, 3 GB RAM. Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat). D6502, D6503, D6543

Why is my touchscreen living his own life?

My Xperia Z2 touch screen is replaced at a phone repaircenter. I dont know what they do but since that day it looks like my touchscreen living his own life. Especially if i type some text with the stock keyboard. Its very frustrating and my question is.....can i do something about it myself?

Sorry for my bad English btw

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Hello Anita,

It sounds like something might have gone wrong during the repair process or they are using a sub par quality part. Although it is possible for you to order a new part and try it yourself I recommend you take it back to the shop that fixed it and ask them to repair it under warranty (assuming the screen is in no way damaged.) Any reputable shop should have at least a 30 days warranty on their parts and labor although most offer up to a year. Please let me know if this works so I can further assist you.

Anita van Geel will be eternally grateful.