The Sony CyberShot DSC-TX9 was a “point and shoot” portable camera released in October 2010. It features a built in speaker, a 4X optical zoom with 12.2 megapixel resolution, and a 3.5 inch LCD touch screen.

Why is my camera showing error code C:13:01?

My Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX9 camera is showing error code C:13:01 when you start it and it will not recognize memory card also.

@agbor this error happens because of a bad connection between the contacts of the memory card and the camera. Try the card in a memory card reader and see if it works, also backup all your files. Then try to clean the contacts of the card with a pencil eraser. You also want to insert and remove the card a couple of times to see if it starts making proper contact. Wiggle the card a few times to see if the error will disappear. Ultimately you could also try a new memory card.

solomon will be eternally grateful.