The Kenmore Elite HE3 is a washing machine by Kenmore.

Error Code UE on Kenmore Elite Washer

What does error code UE mean? And how do I fix it?

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Load is unbalanced or too small

This was my issue and sitting on the drying fixed it!

If you are continually getting the UE and or you get the error running a empty basket on spin, this being on the top load Kenmore Elite washers , it can be the "hall" sensor on the stator. Recommend replacing the stator "motor" which usually comes with a new "hall" sensor attached. This solved problem for my customer.

I just replaced the hall sensor on mine but it did not fix the issue. Next step is replacing the suspension.

If you push down on center of basket "empty" and it comes back up without bouncing, (stiff), suspension is good, if it is real weak , it'll bounce up and down a few times. ( like bad shocks on a car). Could also be bad gearcase. If in spin it sounds really loud, ( like a jet airplane), gearcase needs replaced.

Who the &&^& wants to change sensors and motors on the *!&*^#% washing machine!!!! This pos won't even spin! Where is the &&^&^$^ knobs and the spin setting? I'm stuck with wet clothes and a stupid machine because some dumbass was trying to get fancy with a simple &&^&^$^ washing machine that worked fine with knobs!!!

My Maytag with knobs lasted 20 years, I got suckered into buying an LG frontloader and my clothes always stunk now I'm 2nd year on this high dollar Kenmore pos and still don't work as good as my old one!!!

Jennifer will be eternally grateful.