Sit-on-top lawn mower. Zero-turn radius mower, 50" mower deck, hydro transmission.

mower starts but will not engage in forward or reverse

My mower will not go forward or in reverse when moving the levers forward or backward. No symptons could be detected prior to the issue. I was mowing and starting to go in reverse and it would not go. At that time it would not go forward either.

broken drive belt

how do you replace it.

I would replace the drive belt. Instructions will be in your manual. I attached an image of the instructions and the belt routing. The manual is available online at http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manua... little bit of an odd site, but it works :-)

Good Luck

Checked belt, it's not broken, what else can it be

May Thigpen same mower? Same model? Same problem? what does it do? What have you checked?

I change the driver belt, air filter, fuel filter, the battery is okay. The handles levers are stiff.

I have a riding mower it is a craftsman 46 inch cut Kohler 22 v twin every time I engage it will run for a minute and dies

I have a riding mower a craftsman 46 inch cut Kohler 22 v twin motor every time I engage the blade it will run for a minute then dies

Toro will start, but will stall when - the break is released, - the sterring handles are moved and - when the throddle is mover to "jackrabbit" position

engine runs very well engine dies when letting out the clutch

Danny will be eternally grateful.