The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Screen black, touch screen works though

So I got this iPhone 5C thinking it was going to be an easy screen replacement... Before I replaced the screen it would vibrate multiple times when on charge. I read that this was due to a display not being plugged in.

I've replace the screen. Touch screen work but I can't see a thing.

I've notice on the board there is a pin missing but I think that's to do with the touch screen?

i have problem too but the connector on the board does not appear to be damaged in any way

sam make sure the connector is seated flat when you install, if the connector is bent in the middle or sides it willl have issues, also check the pins on the flex cable.

The connector will have to be replaced in order for the screen to work properly.

Jordan will be eternally grateful.