Antenna Wire Next to Battery Conection

There is a single wire (black) connection under the battery connection retention plate that is removed during the loudspeaker replacement. That connection "broke" during an attempt to replace the speaker. How can I fix it? Also, purchased a new speaker (loudspeaker) for this phone and first install did not fix it. Still got audio through the headphone jack but not loudspeaker. 2nd attempt to double check is when the "antenna wire" got broken. Any help on either problem appreciated?

Mitch

Found the repair part and ordered. Did not see a repair procedure posted but confident that I will be able to figure it out. Still scratching my head over the speaker issue if anyone has suggestions?

Beleive it or not, I replaced the Lightening Port and it repaired both the antenna and the Speaker. This was after putting 3 different speakers in. I am not sure exactly how or why but the phone is fixed.

Hi

Replace the charging port and that should solve the issue.

Good luck

Mitchell Oldham will be eternally grateful.