iPhone 6 says searching the no service

My iphone says "no service" after i insert a working SIM. After a reboot it says "searching" until i remove and reinsert the SIM after reinserting the SIM it says "searching" then "no service." I bought is phone used and the seller said the SIM reader is the problem. I just wanted to clarify that the SIM reader is the problem or is it an antenna problem . Ive also done factory resets and whats causing me to ask this question is the iphone activates after a factory reset causing me to think the SIM reader isnt the problem.

Thankyou

Hi Jason, if the phone activates that's mean it is not sim reader problem it is something to do with the antenna or logic board. I have one iPhone 6 with the same problem and it wasn't the antenna so i presume is the logic board but it is too difficult to repair so my 3 years old daughter have iPhone 6 now :)

Good luck fixing it

I can fix phones easily I just wanted to pinpoint the problem but thanks

no service means the whole signal srtucture of your phone si not working.. only the wifi.. right?

Jason Nguyen will be eternally grateful.