Wifi signal drops unless I stand right by the router!

I have a iPhone 6 and recently dropped the phone and now the wifi signal drops unless I stand within 6 foot of the wireless router. I have reset network setting, perform restart, enabled airplane mode and restarted connection. Should I change the lighting connection?

There is a flex cable that connects the wireless card to the actual antenna. I'll bet that it got disconnected in the drop.

I bet if you can get into the phone, and reseat the connections, you'll gain reception strength and range again. If it's torn or broken, it can be replaced.

The item looks like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-WiFi-Antenna...

I took the circuit board out and inspected the wireless card antenna and no issues were found. Everything was connected properly and no tears were noticed. Do you think that it could be the wifi antenna Product code: IF268-014-1? Thanks for you help

That would be the next in line yes.

Joe Bab will be eternally grateful.