How to track where a phone was located a few days ago?

I need to prove to my parents where I was the other night? How can I go back in time to see where I was located? Find my iphone only works during real time. I had LTE turned on only and zero phone calls or text messages were made during the time I was out.

Unless your travels are being tracked by the FBI that technology does not exist. Nor do the records. I think there are Apps that will track milage but they have to be installed. Trust in any relationship is built by "WORD - DEED". You say you will do it and then do it! It's also how you end up with a "Profession", most of the time. You are made in the image of G-d with creative power. What you say governs what you do. So carefully watch the words that proceed of your mouth.

Isaiah 55:11 ESV / 62 helpful votes

"So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."

Privacy-location services-system services-frequent locations

Ben Kumpf will be eternally grateful.