How can I replace my broken Zik's speaker?

More than three years ago, I bought a Parrot Zik. This bluetooth noise-canceling headphone was sold as a very high-quality product. Indeed, for three years, I had no issue with it.

But now, my left-ear speaker is dying. It simply doens't work any more, except when I find the right way to put my head and if I don't move anymore. Otherwise, it looses the contact.

I tried to reach out to the support on their official forum (https://community.parrot.com/t5/Zik/Faux..., in French) but no one answers me. It's a shame for a company that sells 350€ headphones !

I am willing to try to repair it myself, but I can't find any guide or detached pieces. Where should I look for a left-ear Parrot Zik speaker ?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Did you get any answer to this? I have the same problem

Sorry I took so long to answer. A french moderator came back to me saying that they don't sell any detached pieces and that I can't fix my headset myself.

He basically just told me I have to contact their aftersales service.

Same thing for me . 3 years too and same issue.

it's wise to ask help from after-sale service.

same $@$* with me. :@

Jiipex will be eternally grateful.