display showing " please Wait "

How can i fix the error of my sony home theater? After power supply screen show WELCOME then went of. then i press turn on button and its showing Please Wait in the screen. nothing working. Not even remote.

Hi, just verifying, that Sony BDVE450 is the correct model number as it doesn't seem to be listed on the Sony support site?

sorry its BDV-E490

Pls help me my sony model HCD-FLX5D IS NOT WORKING SAYING PLS WAIT can u say how to clear thee problem and my disc sselect is coming and when i press open button its say pls wait and the speakers are not working

Ensure that there is power connected to the player. If the player still tries to start but doesn't get past the 'Please Wait' message try the following and see if it 'resets' your player.

1. Turn off the player.

2. Switch off the power at the wall outlet and remove the power cable from the outlet.

3. Leave the player disconnected for about 1-2 minutes.

4. Reconnect the power cable to the wall outlet and turn on the power at the wall outlet.

5. Turn on the player,

Hopefully this procedure will reset the player.

Didn't work. Remote doesn't even connect either.

Rajdeep Dutta will be eternally grateful.