New replacement screen doesn't come on

I have replaced many iphone screens but I have a problem that I have never ran into before. The phone worked fine with the broken screen, but when you install the new screen, it doesn't come on when you power on the phone. But if I turn the phone on with the old lcd and then put the new lcd, it works good, however, if I turn the phone off, it will not come back on, until I put the old lcd back and turn it on that way. Help anyone please?!!

Have you tried another new LCD?

yes I did, thanks a lot!

Yes, This could be a fault on the Newly installed LCD. Use a totally different new LCD that you know its working and you will be sorted. Continue using the faulty new LCD and you risk damaging the digitiser port on the board.Be careful.

Thanks a lot!

If the phone was dropped down there is a chance that your phone's motherboard is causing it and only some India guys stay and worry about those kind of problems! otherwise is a faulty LCD ! Just try another one or get it replaced from where you bought it

Oh some India guys huh? I think the proper term would be some Indian guys. Anyways, thanks for your "help".

Muhamad will be eternally grateful.