What should I do now?
Yesterday I fell into a pond in a park, yes I got soaked wet and my phone did as well, when I got out I took my wet phone out of my wet pants and it looked like it's perfectly fine, I used it to call someone while it was still wet, when I reached my destination, my phone was dried out on the outside, I changed and immediately took the case off of my iPhone and the suddenly it started to turn off and back on, after a few minutes of that the apple logo was blinking at me for around 5 minutes and it shut off. I thought my phone would remain shut off but it turns back on again after around 2 minutes.
When I got home I charged it, after a while the battery keeps on dropping back to 29%. So I took some uncooked rice, put it in a container and covered my phone with it for 12 hours, when I woke up this morning to take out my phone, the screen was black and I can't turn it on (it died in the middle of the night because the battery had drained out). I plugged it into a charger in my wall and I'm trying to charge it but only the apple logo is there, it like it froze.
I'm thinking of not taking to the Apple Store but taking it to a phone repair shop, I think my battery is fried because it was been in contact with water for more than 2 hours.
What should I do? My class starts tomorrow and I need my phone to be working.
Is this a good question?