Active 550-watt 2-way PA speaker system with 12" woofer and 1.35" compression driver.

Why is my speaker have flashing lights and no sound?

No sound and lights flashing?

I dont know I am having the same problem

Hi, Which light is flashing, the power light, the clip light or both?

Both green lights for wireless mic and power light on channel 2 and clip light on channel 1. And it's not putting out any sound.

i have turbo sound powered speaker and it has no sound when i connect my device to the input as well as in mic input but when i plug it in the out,thru it has working in the other speaker and i got flash and signal from my mp3 device..thanks for the answer.

Bit confused here. You're stating a wireless microphone. Have you got some sort of wireless equipment connected to either the Behringer Eurolive B212D XLR input or the 3.5mm TRS input connection? If not how is your wireless microphone's output being connected to the input(s) of the speaker?

According to what I can find out the Behringer Eurolive B212D does not have wireless capability.

If you do have some sort of wireless microphone interface equipment connected then I'm assuming that you have got it setup somehow as per the image below. If not and your wireless microphone is 'connected' to another piece of equipment for it to work, check its' connection to the speaker(s) and ensure that it is connected to the appropriate input and setup as per below depending on input connected.

If the microphone? is connected to the XLR input (as shown in the image) set the level adjustment on both the speakers half way between the centre (vertical) position and the maximum position. (turn the selector clockwise).

If the microphone? is connected to the 3.5mm TRS input socket set the level adjustment on both the speakers half way between the centre (vertical) position and the maximum position. (turn the selector anti-clockwise)

By speaking into the microphone, adjust the level adjustment on both of the speakers to get the desired volume. (Also check the output level of the wireless equipment?- if any- to see that it is not set too high). If the clip light comes on (on either speaker) it is too loud and needs to be scaled back until the light goes out. Also adjust the equalizer controls on both speakers to get the desired 'sound'(bass and treble mix).

RE: Teixeira

When you run an amp into clipping, quite often bad things happen. The initial thump is probably because the protection circuit has not completely engaged yet or is somewhat defective. Basically the amp section now needs some work. I would expect to find that the output transistors are shorted. I believe that this unit uses discrete transistors for outputs. This should be a fairly simple repair for an experienced amp repair individual.

Dan

My problem is that all the lights are flashing and no sound, even when all cables are disconected except the power cable.

I'm wondering if there is a power problem. It may be that there is a missing power supply rail in the amp. There are a few different DC voltage rails produced from the AC input

As I cannot find a schematic for your particular model I can only suggest that you visually inspect the circuit boards in the amp to see if there is anything obviously amiss e.g. blown or swollen capacitors or stressed (heat affected - burnt) components. Do this with the power totally disconnected from the amp. Be safety aware!

Here is a link to the schematic diagrams for a Behringer B215D (I realize that this is not your model) which may be close enough to help you.

https://elektrotanya.com/behringer_b215d...

To download the file when the sentence below the Document preview box changes from "This file is downloadable free of charge: ...processing..." to "This file is downloadable free of charge: Get Manual" click on the Get Manual as this is the download link. Be patient it takes a little while to find the file.

Just change the capacitor c2 and c7. 47uf 35v. Change to bigger voltage. Check other bloated capacitor.

disconnect all the cables and the power cable.Wait 1 or 2 hours and it will be OK

this will not resolved the problem. This will make other capacitor spoil

I had the same issue with one of my Behringer B115W's. I tried twice to get it repaired under warranty ... Behringer ignored both of my on-line requests.

Because I have two gigs coming up, I decided to fix it myself. I was expecting a "bad Capacitor" issue on the power entry side ... (i.e. symptoms dim pulsing LED's and no sound)....

to my surprise ... all caps looked good.

So I re-seated all connectors and put it all back together and it's started working fine again.

i have the same problem mike with the same speakers can you please describe to me what it was that you did thanks djloud704@gmail.com

change the capacitor c2 and c7. mention at board. you can see at mosfet area.

I have a 115D that's doing the same thing, I just removed the amp, even took it out of it's metal case....still flashing, no sound, caps all seem fine, no shorted power transistors and nothing looks burned. Regarding the "wait 2 or 3 hours" it sat for a week before I was given it to repair, I hope there i a factory somewhere this guy can buy an entire amp from, it only sells for $300 and my repair charge will be $200 if I can fix it.,...doesn't seem worthwhile to repair

Where are you located? This should be a straight forward repair and should be less then $150 to fix (parts and labor).

Dan

Hi Dan,

I'm in Connecticut, but my point is that I've been fixing this stuff since it was built with tubes because that's all there was, this amp was absurdly difficult to get apart and promises to be !&&* to reassemble...even if I give it back un-repaired.

There appears to be no way to check voltages with it flashing LEDs I have to assume it's in protection, without a schematic and with no shorted or burned components I have little desire to start pulling semiconductors "just to test them"

Have you worked on one of these previously? If so, is there a part that's particularly prone to failure that would throw it into protection ?

If you have any ideas I'm all ears

Have a great weekend

Kevin

Contact me offline. It will be easier to continue diagnosis.

Hey Dan,

I put it back together and wrote an email to Full Compas to see if they could get the amp as a spare part. They list every part of it except the box and the amp, they even sell the preamp/mixer board. They have amps for other models for $99 apparently . I'm done with it but greatly appreciate your interest in helping. Thanks again, Kevin

If you do replace the amp block, save the old one. I would be interested in trying to resolve the original problem. If you can figure a way to contact me directly we can arrange to make that happen. I'm not far from Ct (Ma). I can't locate a way to send a private message though...

Dan (I too have been repairing electronics for over 35 years)

I’ve been having a similar problem with my B212 D. When I turn it on, both lights flash and then turn off instantly. There's also an audible, but low volume, thump from the speakers when it switched on. This equipment was used in very high volumes, started clipping and automatically turned itself off. It happened three times until it eventually crashed on stage.

If it's the same amp that's in the 115, you can buy the entire block from Full Compass, look on their website, for my customers 115 every single little part was listed except the amp, I emailed them and sure 'nuf, they had it, $150. The 115 looks like an aluminum brick, it's not made to be repaired without dedicated jigs, the pieces fit together like a latex glove, I'd be certain that even the factory tosses them, they would have to pay one of their techs for an hour of work just to rip it down and reassemble it, oh, and fix it too. Not economical. Do yourself a favor and look at Full Compasses web site or email them. They got back to me in a day

replace the small capacitors on the primary side that should solve the led flashing issue.

can you show me the caps that you telling by photo, I think we the same issue

Two 47uf 35v. Mention at board. . C2 AND C4.

I have a problem with my behringer eurolive b115w, it’s the power problem, I just have to wait a minute before power supply get to normal

No. This will not settle the problem. When the times come. Your board will burn. Please check capacitor c2,c7,i.c 5,c85,c86,c89. Thanks me later

The problem is simple. The capacitor dan the i.c has spoil. Please check and chamge two 47uF 35v and I.C 1271A. Change this will settle the problem. Please check also other bloated capacitor if you see it when you open the amp. I suggest use a glove to protect your hand from CRC COMPOUND. TQ. thanks me later.

Cody will be eternally grateful.