Active 550-watt 2-way PA speaker system with 12" woofer and 1.35" compression driver.

Why is my speaker have flashing lights and no sound?

No sound and lights flashing?

I dont know I am having the same problem

Hi, Which light is flashing, the power light, the clip light or both?

Both green lights for wireless mic and power light on channel 2 and clip light on channel 1. And it's not putting out any sound.

Bit confused here. You're stating a wireless microphone. Have you got some sort of wireless equipment connected to either the Behringer Eurolive B212D XLR input or the 3.5mm TRS input connection? If not how is your wireless microphone's output being connected to the input(s) of the speaker?

According to what I can find out the Behringer Eurolive B212D does not have wireless capability.

If you do have some sort of wireless microphone interface equipment connected then I'm assuming that you have got it setup somehow as per the image below. If not and your wireless microphone is 'connected' to another piece of equipment for it to work, check its' connection to the speaker(s) and ensure that it is connected to the appropriate input and setup as per below depending on input connected.

If the microphone? is connected to the XLR input (as shown in the image) set the level adjustment on both the speakers half way between the centre (vertical) position and the maximum position. (turn the selector clockwise).

If the microphone? is connected to the 3.5mm TRS input socket set the level adjustment on both the speakers half way between the centre (vertical) position and the maximum position. (turn the selector anti-clockwise)

By speaking into the microphone, adjust the level adjustment on both of the speakers to get the desired volume. (Also check the output level of the wireless equipment?- if any- to see that it is not set too high). If the clip light comes on (on either speaker) it is too loud and needs to be scaled back until the light goes out. Also adjust the equalizer controls on both speakers to get the desired 'sound'(bass and treble mix).

My problem is that all the lights are flashing and no sound, even when all cables are disconected except the power cable.

I'm wondering if there is a power problem. It may be that there is a missing power supply rail in the amp. There are a few different DC voltage rails produced from the AC input

As I cannot find a schematic for your particular model I can only suggest that you visually inspect the circuit boards in the amp to see if there is anything obviously amiss e.g. blown or swollen capacitors or stressed (heat affected - burnt) components. Do this with the power totally disconnected from the amp. Be safety aware!

Here is a link to the schematic diagrams for a Behringer B215D (I realize that this is not your model) which may be close enough to help you.

https://elektrotanya.com/behringer_b215d...

To download the file when the sentence below the Document preview box changes from "This file is downloadable free of charge: ...processing..." to "This file is downloadable free of charge: Get Manual" click on the Get Manual as this is the download link. Be patient it takes a little while to find the file.

disconnect all the cables and the power cable.Wait 1 or 2 hours and it will be OK

I had the same issue with one of my Behringer B115W's. I tried twice to get it repaired under warranty ... Behringer ignored both of my on-line requests.

Because I have two gigs coming up, I decided to fix it myself. I was expecting a "bad Capacitor" issue on the power entry side ... (i.e. symptoms dim pulsing LED's and no sound)....

to my surprise ... all caps looked good.

So I re-seated all connectors and put it all back together and it's started working fine again.

Cody will be eternally grateful.