Phone activate to stranger's email account

Factory reset by authorised service agent, my mobile direct to stranger email icloud address and I m locked out .

Despite various calls and emails exchanges with Apple support, nothing happens. All I got for answer is my case forward to activation team who will contact me .

Since 3/3/16, I am without access to my phone as a rightful owner. .. and still waiting to have my phone unlocked.

Does this sound familiar or happened before ?

I'd take it back to the Authorized Service Provider that did the original reset.

Apple gets to many calls about locked iPhones to believe there legitimate problems, go to someone that knows you and the machines history.

Janice will be eternally grateful.