A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Why is my fan so loud

My ps4's fan is really loud. I carried with me to my dad's place before it got louder and it was in it's original box while I carried it and i carried it carefully avoiding hits. After that when i got home it got loud. I noticed it when I booted it up and noticed that it was louder than when i bought it and when i went and played games it got even louder. It's like a vacuum cleaner nowadays

This is most likely due to the case of dust build up inside the machine.

Use this guide on how to open up the machine for cleaning:

Only perform this step if you're out of warranty on the machine.

Sony PlayStation 4 Repair

Note that you will have to redo the thermal paste for the logic board. If the PS4 has like no dust and is clean, try redoing the thermal paste on the logic board. Bad heat transfer from the APU can cause the fans to ramp at very high speeds.

I thought pretty much the same but thanks anyways. I should still have the warranty active so i could go and ask from the retailer if they'll do anything about the problem. If they wont then i'll need to buy me some thermal paste. Luckily they have a shop in Europe.

jeresarkela will be eternally grateful.