iPhone 5 Tapping / touching by itself

iPhone 5 started acting like someone is touching. For example: started opening apps by itself, typing, and moving the cursor all around.

What can be a problem? LCD or connector? o maybe other things :/

I think the screen is replaced (it's a gift 4 me)....

Name it Michael Jackson.

Problem you are facing is the digitizer connection from the screen into the logic board. Fixing this issue will require the removal of the screen by either a repair shop or yourself (with caution). The connection may have come loose or doesn't have a solid connection so removing and re-attaching may fix the issue but in my experience you will most likely have to replace the entire screen.

The most likely cause will be the screen but if after replacing it you are still having issues it could be a problem with a Touch IC chip on the board. This can be reballed or replaced to fix the issue.

nikab will be eternally grateful.