What glue should I use?

Dear all,

Please help me to fix this. The plastic frame near the Volume rocker on my Xperia Z4 tablet is coming out. I ordered my Xperia Z4 tablet from Amazon to Ghana. I did this purely because it is very difficult to find Sony phones/tablets here. The tablet was brand new out of box. This issue was minimal out of box but has started widening up.

I need solutions asap. There is no local support here. I learnt from somewhere that using a glue by name B-7000 will keep it together. I want to know if anybody has an idea about the kind of glue Sony used on the Xperia Z4 tablet so that I can order same to repair this myself. Thanks in advance

Please check the picture at the link below.


Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

I've used the B7000 glue as a backup a lot for phone repairs to keep the glass on the screen. In that case it should work for you too.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1


Thanks a lot for your help.


Add a comment

Add your answer

anorfpet will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 1

All Time: 186