Released April 2015, also known by model name A10-70F ( 'F' representing that this is a wifi only model)

Lenovo tablet won't turn on

No matter what I do, I can't get my Lenovo tablet to turn on.

I purchased my tablet 1-09-17. nd used it maybe 5 times and i went to turn in aweek ago and it will not come on at all. I cant see the charging light on at all but it was fully charged before it wouldn't come on i have my bank statement witg the purchased fr Wal-Mart because i cant find receipt or box and i need the tablet for school what do u recommend

If your device is not turning on, try charging the device first. If this is not the root of your problem then you might need to try other methods of turning the device on. There is a troubleshooting page that addresses this type of problem. The link is : Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 Troubleshooting

Hi, I had the same problem. I got a technician at my company have a look at it and he realised that most Lenovo tablets don't charge from custom USB ports that you can find in the style of Multi USB hubs or computer/laptop ports. The solution: connect the lenovo directly to a single USB wall outlet. This worked for me. Initially, I thought it was a LCD issue or a motherboard problem but, all it was that wasn't being charged correctly. I was using a multi USB port to charge it and all it did was hold the power, not charge it further. Hope this helps :)

My tablet does turn on I can hear the sound but the screen is just to a navy blue paralyzed state I don't know what to do I am leaving New York on Wednesday and I need it to work now or tomorrow please help

[image|1168111] not turning on I don't know why

Stacy Tinner will be eternally grateful.