Why Is There No Sound Coming from The Speakers?

I have a wireless speaker called OONTZ Angle Plus made by Cambridge. I tried to run it from my Bluetooth device, but I was just wondering why there is no sound coming from the speakers?

If you encounter issues with the speaker not emitting sound while paired to a Bluetooth device, it is possible the speaker and device are not paired correctly. Therefore, the most common solution is to make sure the volume on your device is turned all the way up and then check to make sure the volume is also raised up on the speaker. If the sound still isn’t coming thru, unpair the device and pair it up to the speaker again using the guide on the troubleshooting page.

Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle Plus Troubleshooting

I have also the same problem. But it wasn't a wireless Bluetooth speaker. How to fix it Sir?

I like ie-920b...

No volume and no text noise either while writing, I seened something about the volume on the phone being omitted, but tried all the volumes and Nothing? It's like it's on silent mode..cant figure it out, it's paired and recognizes the connection, but NO Volume...never encountered this before

Farshad Mohebban will be eternally grateful.