Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

circle button does not work?

I dropped my phone in water. when it dried out it restores and charges but i cant get the circle button to work. Is there anyway i can get it fixed?

replacing the home button is a little tricky but doable-just search this site for home button problems. it could also be the connection between the home button and the dock connector. you need to open the phone and clean the top of the dock connector with isopropyl alcohol to remove any corrosion/debris from water-this may work. or you may need to replace the dock connector. ideally you should clean the entire phone if you haven't already done so as corrosion may continue.

stephanie glasgow will be eternally grateful.