Released 2015 Model Number: POLSP01W

Why won't my Polaroid SNAP print the pictures I am taking?

I have taken a few pictures and all of them printed out without a problem, however none of the photos I have taken recently have printed. I'm pretty sure my camera doesn't have any damage or problems!

Mine is printing out the paper with no pictures printed on it

Student-Contributed Wiki

Mine is printing no picture at all

Mine is printing out the paper but no picture on it

mine wont take a photo the flash goes off then stays on and the paper light blinks at me and i have to hard reset the camara does any one know whats going on

Most Helpful Answer

Hi I have the exact same problem too my camera has been safe but why is it not working?? I purchased a few packs of flim and I put in my first one and took a few photos and now I just went to take two pictures and it's not working can you please HELP I'm only new to it''

my camera doing the same thing, where you able to fix it?

Mine is doing the same thing

Hi. my Polaroid snap sound like its going to print but at the end it don't print and the three lights start blinking red. How can I fix it?

Hi guys!

Well, I bought mine yesterday and I had the same "problem".

I don't really know why it happens but what I did was:

1. The blue paper should be a bit more "inside" of the camera than the rest of the papers. There's a little hole on the right (where it gets out from then) and when you turn on again the camera the blue paper leaves the camera immediately without doing anything in special.

2. Then you're able to use ur camera.

If you need more help, I would be pleased to share with you my experience

Bye! :D

hey! I was having the same issue as others have stated: my camera beeps three times and then doesn't take pictures or turn off. I reset my camera so it would turn off, and thenI tried your method- putting the blue paper more "inside" the camera than the rest, and I turned the camera back on, and voila! the blue paper was ejected! I was excited, as I thought the problem was resolved, but sadly, after the paper was ejected, the same thing just happened over and over again. Three beeps, no printing, no turning off. Would you happen to have any other suggestions?

You probably swapped out the paper and could be using the wrong type of paper which would be the reason that the it is not printing.

Also, please refer to the "Picture Will Not Print" section of the Polaroid SNAP Troubleshooting page if you are having any more difficulty.

I took oy the blue paper and it started working

I took its out

My Polaroid filters won't change. Even when I press different colors! When they are printed out it stays one color everytime no matter how much I move it to a different filter. PLEASE HELP!!!

My Polaroid was working until the third light (sd card) light began to light up constantly. Now it won't print. It takes the photo but no print.

i have this same problem - pls someone answer

Did either of you get a fix for this? Having the issue on a brand new Snap. No SD card in use, although it should still take a picture and print

My SD card light is constantly on as well and when I go to take the photo, nothing is on it. It's blank. It was working fine until then

having the same problem

Same problem. Help

I just received mine as a gift and have yet to be able to take one picture, I can't even get the smart sheet to print.

me too. have you gotten it fixed yet? help???

Try taking out the SD card. It might help

my polariod snap wont print out pictures. nothing is wring with it. i take the picture and then it prints but the paper comes out white and i bought the right paper for it too. PLEASE HELPP!!!!

To everyone who was having this issue - I was until five minutes ago - I just took out the blue paper, even if the instructions tell you to include it.

The camera worked fine!!

I took my blue sheet out and now my camera won't print, and the lights won't shut off even though the camera isn't on, and the middle light keeps flashing and beeps whenever I press any of the buttons. This is brand new and I've only used it a few times.

the exact same thing is happening to me too!!

Aaron Hall will be eternally grateful.