Released 2015 Model Number: POLSP01W

Why won't my Polaroid SNAP turn on?

After multiple attempts of trying to power on my Polaroid SNAP, it still won't turn on. What gives??

Not really answer but did you end up fixing this issue? I am having the same problem and can’t find answers anywhere :(

did you check on the question that you started? this is a 2 year old question, they are unlikely to return to answer it as they have all been inactive members for some time.

Most Helpful Answer

If you did left it out without using it, It is probably just on sleep mode. Try turning it on and back off for it to work. It that does not work maybe it just died and you will need to charge the battery.

Also, please refer to the "Camera Will Not Turn On" section of the Polaroid SNAP Troubleshooting page if you are having any more difficulty.

My polaroid snap was not turning on either. I figured out that the problem was that a little plastic piece under the pop up visor was stuck. Touch it with your finger, try to release it and the camera will turn on.

Good luck!

What do you mean?

I just restarted it by inserting an earring in the hole in the bottom

I have a Polaroid snap touch. On top it has the pop up flash, a power button and the red picture button. When I press the power button the flash pops up but the welcome sound does not turn on and the screen does not turn on sound is not on. I've charged it all night too. Does anyone have any suggestions?

How to fix my polaroid snaptouch if i left it not charging for a long time? Is the battery dead? And when i charge it, it makes a wird soung…

Aaron Hall will be eternally grateful.