Released 2015 Model Number: POLSP01W

Why won't my Polaroid SNAP turn on?

After multiple attempts of trying to power on my Polaroid SNAP, it still won't turn on. What gives??

I have the same issue. Did you figure out the problem?

My snap touch after update firmware with app Snap touch do not turn on...

Most Helpful Answer

If you did left it out without using it, It is probably just on sleep mode. Try turning it on and back off for it to work. It that does not work maybe it just died and you will need to charge the battery.

Also, please refer to the "Camera Will Not Turn On" section of the Polaroid SNAP Troubleshooting page if you are having any more difficulty.

i tried doing both but it just doesnt work or charge at all

My polaroid snap was not turning on either. I figured out that the problem was that a little plastic piece under the pop up visor was stuck. Touch it with your finger, try to release it and the camera will turn on.

Good luck!

what did you mean by plastic piece? where exactely is the on switch on that visor?

I just restarted it by inserting an earring in the hole in the bottom

My Polaroid camera is on with all the lights flashing but the power pop up is not on ??? How do i get it to work. I don’t know what to do at this point... i think it doesn’t work because all the lights are on and the camera is shut off

I just opened my snap touch from the box and it wont turn on. I tried charging it but while its charging its making this beeping noise and still the screen isn't turning on. I tried resetting it and its still not turning on????

I turned on my polaroid by accident and turned it off and now it doesn’t want to turn on… I tried charging it but it stoped working and I don’t know what to do.

Aaron Hall will be eternally grateful.