The Samsung Galaxy S4, model i9505, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-inch 1080p display.

Help My Phone Died After Dropping It

Hey Guys,

My Samsung Galaxy s4 died the other day after it took a fall from a good height onto a concrete floor which broke the screen completely and turned off now it doesn't turn on and doesn't even show the led when charging but does get a bit warm when on charge and isn't recognized when plugged into a computer.

Hopefully someone knows if it possible to fix and if it's even worth fixing if not will be smashed up.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

It may have something to do with the display assembly getting detached. Have a look at this guide and see if you can verify all of the cables are still connected.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Display Assembly Replacement

Thank you for the reply but this was one of the first things that i could think of doing after connecting to a computer but no luck.

Tom will be eternally grateful.