Skip to main content

Released October 2008 / 2.4, 2.53, 2.66, 2.8 or 2.93 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor

460 Questions View all

What is the name of this part of the display?

Here is a picture of the part that is broken:

Block Image

It contains the camera and, I believe, the WiFi antenna, as well as the hinges and the cables. It has two numbers on it. FX02607-3832-06081021C and 08100825. Neither of which give me any clue as to what it is.

If I search for "display frame" I get things like this or this. Searching for "display hinge" just gets me the metal hinges and not the whole assembly.

Can anyone tell me what this is called or, better yet, where to buy one?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


id suggest from what i can see its the display housing front


@alexhus That got me a lot closer. I can find 2010-2011 display housings easily. Unfortunately, I need one for a 2008-2009. I found one on Alibaba but it also has the aluminum cover which I don't need. I would also rather not deal with Alibaba but I'm flexible there. Is there a specific name for the plastic frame without the cover? Or at least, a part number?


Are you talking about the front class or may it be the display support frame?


Is it broken on the left hand side about an inch up from the bottom?


Add a comment

1 Answer This is the link for a new display and to repair it would take more time than replacing it and repairing it wont be a permanant fix as the adhesive will not be as strong as a replacement display.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Kyle Williams will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 60