AT&T’s Handset Phone answering system with the model number: EL52300.

Why does handset read Out of Range or No Power at Base?

When I am trying to place a call, the message says out of range even though I am close to the base

Is the base to your phone on? That’ll make your phone think it is out of range. Next, make sure the phone is placed in the base for at least 5 minutes to reset its connection to the base, and then try placing a call after. If the problem still persists, there could be other signals messing up the connection. Check to see if there are any other cordless phones or ham radios around, and try turning them off. After that your phone should be able to connect.

I did all of the above instructions and it did not work. I drove off 2 days ago with phone away from the house and when I returned to put phone back on the base, it said "out of range or no power at base". Batteries are working in phone and the base lights up.

no power at base??out of range

need help ,4054 western dr croswell,mi 48422.or come and take this service out. so i can get something a littel more reliable.

base is not on power out. maybe nice eat through the wires, it was working this morning.

nothing but problems with at&t,

computers working ,just no phones

Nam Mai will be eternally grateful.