The OontZ Angle 3 is a high quality, lightweight speaker made by Cambridge SoundWorks.

Why won’t the speaker turn on?

When I try to play music on the speaker, the speaker won’t turn on. It seems to be unresponsive to the power button being pressed. How can this be fixed?

When the speaker does not turn on, it could be because of a few reasons. The first reason is that the battery is not charged. Charge the battery for a few hours and then try to turn it back on. The second reason is that the Oontz Angle 3 may have been water damaged. The Oontz Angle 3 is not waterproof, so place it a designated area and give it time to dry out. So if neither of these solutions work please refer to the troubleshooting page to identify the real cause of the issue.

I have he same problem used it once tried to turn it off so I could leave the house and it would not turn off....Came home tried to use it again will not turn on been charging all night and it acts like it will not charge the charging light stays red tried to turn it on while plugged in to charge and still nothing it has never been near water so any kind of help would be great

Mason Hollander will be eternally grateful.