Phone unable to boot up nor into recovery mode

My GT-I9060I DS is unable to boot up completely and just hangs on the Samsung screen with a red exclamation mark in the top left hand corner. Also I am unable to boot it up into recover mode, it also hangs on the same screen mentioned above. It does however boot into Download mode but unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the usb drivers as Windows picks up device that reports and error, doesn't recognise the device despite installing and reinstalling all the drivers I could possibly find. Please help me recover my phone if there is a solution out there? Thank you

did u find any solution???

Most Helpful Answer

Check the charger port for any blockage, is there any dust or blockage? If yes, use a tooth pick to clean it up. Then try download mode again.

Have you tried using samsung kies?

try spd flash tool and drivers might help http://spdflashtool.com/download/spd-fla...

Samsung Recoveryis a good program which can be used to recover deleted contacts, text message, photos ,muisc and videos from all kinds of Samsung device, including Galaxy S5, Samsung Note 5/4, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Note and so on.

Have you ever installed a third-party ROM? If you want to recover your data in your GT-I9060I DS, maybe you can try to use some Android Data Extraction, just like FORecovery. This program can take effects even if your phone screen is black or broken. Maybe you can try to wipe data/cache partition or use flash tools, and before you do it, make sure that your important files has already backed up.

Please let me know if you have any other solutions. Hope this help.

Sebastian Fisher will be eternally grateful.