Vivitar pro action camcorder. 720p video resolution and 5.1 MP camera. Identified by Vivitar model numbers DVR781-SIL and DVR781-BLU.

Why won't my screen turn on?

I charged the battery on my camera, but when I press the power button nothing happens. Is my battery damaged?

If the battery isn't the problem and you're sure the camera is turning on, check the ribbon cable between the screen and the motherboard and the screen itself. Unfortunately, both of these require opening the case. Be careful, and good luck!

i have the same problem

I'll suggest examining both the battery and flash card door making sure they are in contact. If that doesn't fix it, I'll buy new batteries and see what happens. And if after all these, this problem still exists, then the problem is likely to be internal to the camera.

I just bought this camera put it on the charger and it will not charge?

Light comes on and can be turned on plugged in, but once unplugged it will not tun on...

Jordan Baum will be eternally grateful.