battery life...help me please

hi,

I charge my iPhone 5 to 100%

in 7 hours of standby its drain to 17%

new battery replace

airplan mode

all instructions to save battery

low power mode

all of this didn't help to save battery on standby

okay there is to thing

Ic u2 and ic power management

the wrong with ic u2 or ic power

From what you said. I would say the U2 IC. When you use a aftermarket charging cable or one of those charging cables you get from a 99 cent store, it damages the U2 IC chip. thus making it unable to hold charge and letting the battery life drain fast.

thnx for info

FIrst let the battery drain it self to 0. then Try changing the battery and changing to a original charging cable. charge the phone to max and see if it works.... if still dont work.

I think there is something wrong with the U2 IC chip on your logic board. You might need to get the U2 IC replaced.

For this repair you need the right soldering tool and requires a good understanding of micro soldering. Take it to a professional if you dont know how.

Omar will be eternally grateful.