Asus ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) is an Android smartphone manufactured by ASUS released March 2015.

Why is my phone so slow?

Whenever I play Candy Crush I find that my phone functions very slowly. This is especially apparent when I leave Candy Crush in the background and navigate to other applications. What can I do?

buy a new phone, like a iphone! :) Jk, I have the same problem and I don’t know what to do about it :(

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

The most likely reason that you are experiencing this lagging is because this phone can be operated using different modes. This phone has four different operating modes: Performance Mode, Balance Mode, Smart-saving Mode, and Ultra-saving Mode. Make sure that when you are playing games, you play them on Performance Mode so the game can run more smoothly. Now, be aware that Performance Mode uses the most power, so I recommend making sure that you don't play too long, because then your phone will die: or play with your phone while it's charging.

Although the Performance Mode will help with the performance of game play, the lagging can be helped by simply closing programs and not letting them run in the background when you are done with them. By doing this, you will reduce the possibility of lagging on your phone.

This was driving my wife crazy. She would miss a lot of phone calls just because the answer slider wasn't responsive enough. Checked into the "Power management" option , then in "Power saver" and she was on "Super Saving" mode. Switched it to "Performance". No more problem. Thank you!

HI,

You can clean your device with application "Clean master" after that install "Dr Web antivirus" and start scann

Sterling Price will be eternally grateful.