Asus ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) is an Android smartphone manufactured by ASUS released March 2015.

Why is my phone so slow?

Whenever I play Candy Crush I find that my phone functions very slowly. This is especially apparent when I leave Candy Crush in the background and navigate to other applications. What can I do?

What the !&&* happening in my phone , 2gb ram 16gb internal simple mobile legends i cant enjoy playing it . This is so annoying . The text the games everthing turn so laggy . I hate it ! Even i dont open anything , i dont use much apps , i unstall the other except ml fb and msger but the same happen again , dont know if this phone might longer to me . I wanna smash it and throw it mygadd!!!!!

its really annoyng What the !&&* happening in my phone , 2gb ram 16gb internal simple mobile legends i cant enjoy playing it . This is so annoying . The text the games everthing turn so laggy . I hate it ! Even i dont open anything , i dont use much apps , i unstall the other except ml fb and msger but the same happen again , even I use fb it stock . I wanna throw in garbage

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

The most likely reason that you are experiencing this lagging is because this phone can be operated using different modes. This phone has four different operating modes: Performance Mode, Balance Mode, Smart-saving Mode, and Ultra-saving Mode. Make sure that when you are playing games, you play them on Performance Mode so the game can run more smoothly. Now, be aware that Performance Mode uses the most power, so I recommend making sure that you don't play too long, because then your phone will die: or play with your phone while it's charging.

Although the Performance Mode will help with the performance of game play, the lagging can be helped by simply closing programs and not letting them run in the background when you are done with them. By doing this, you will reduce the possibility of lagging on your phone.

This was driving my wife crazy. She would miss a lot of phone calls just because the answer slider wasn't responsive enough. Checked into the "Power management" option , then in "Power saver" and she was on "Super Saving" mode. Switched it to "Performance". No more problem. Thank you!

I will answer this from non-general point of view ,i.e., technical point

Lots of Android device come with useless apps pre-installed and this happens in each and evry mobile whose OS is android

there is another occurence , manufacturer will load your phone with “experience enhancing” apps

In addition to the above,bloatware is not only affecting the speed and performance of your Android phone, but they also drain the heck out of your battery. A great app I found to identify these nasty apps is “Package Disabler Pro”, that identifies them for you and lets you disable them manually.

Once installed and opened, you will see a long list of Android services. and delete the unused apps,

I am answering this from the

android training, i had

Sterling Price will be eternally grateful.