1

Mike Gold
25

iPod App on my iPad not working anymore

I have my iPad for only about a week. Jailbroken. Not too many Cydia apps on it. Mainly infiniboard. Anyway, I have noticed today, that when I push iPod button on my iPad, it shows a music menu for about 3 seconds and going back to spring board. Tried to remove all music from iTunes and re-sync. Not helped. Tried to mess with iPod settings. Not too many of them out there and not helped either. I'm out of ideas. Can't restore, because I would have to update and lose the jailbreak.

Edited by: Mike ( ) , bushing, rj713, and machead3 ( )

1

Mike Gold
25

I've found the solution myself. Settings->reset all settings. I've heard that a lot of people had this issue, sometimes even affecting video folder. Resetting settings won't delete any apps. Only the settings like language, wifi, etc.

0

Mark
1

Restore it to factory settings after backup > re-jailbreak it and re-load apps.

0

Alan Hilton
1

The reset all worked for me. Had to put router password in again otherwise no problem. Mine failed after installing and using NightStand Pro.

0

Yogesh
1

Resetting the settings worked for me thanks !

0

Jon Fukumoto
79

One thing to note here when it comes to jailbreaking iOS devices: YOUR WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID. Apple will NOT fix your device if you jailbreak your device. This is considered tampering, and they will refuse to repair your device. Also, it's a security risk, because there's malware written for jailbroken devices, some of which can steal information stored on your device without your knowledge. I would recommend completely restoring your device through iTunes and don't do jailbreak because of the security risk.

0

Cindy
1

Thanks. It worked for me!!! - Settings->reset all settings on iPad.

0

kevinr
1

seems that the new IOS it doesnt show up in settings (iPod) - it is now used as the Music and Video icons. If you are looking to access home networking, go to music/video icon and select more and then make sure you select "yourcomputer" to have access to home networking.

0

Rizal
1

Bagaimana cara masukkan iPad Id