How long does it initially take to charge.

How long does it take to initially charge the eclipse MP3 180 pro?, also does it have to have sd card in order to listen to radio?

Hi Diannearc,

To charge this device, be sure the ON/OFF switch is set to ON and connect it to your computer's USB port. Initial charging on MP3 players can take approximately two hours, but many users have experienced extremely long charging times with this device, so charging time may vary. Check out the user manual for the Eclipse MP3 180 Pro at this link.

Whether or not your Eclipse has a SD card depends on the model. According to Amazon the Eclipse MTE180G2R and Eclipse MTE180G2G Both have FM radio capabilities. You can check out the product details here. It looks like this device has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so if you need more help, check out the troubleshooting pages for the Eclipse 180 devices on iFixit! You can find them both here. Good luck!

I am one of the people who have experienced extremely long to charge i put it in this morning and it is 9:44 and i am still waiting for it to charge

I plugged my mp3 player in in the morning one time and the battery was in the red. I let it charge all day and through out the night. The next day, I checked it. It was still charging. The battery had all the bars, but still charging.

I find it best to get the wall end of an iPad charger and plug the usb into there

well to me… Me and my brother do have a good past of having Eclipse mp3/mp4 players and usually we just charge them before going to bed after some use during the day and when we get up; it shows full battery so we take it off the charger… so take take it off the charger once it shows full battery.

diannearc will be eternally grateful.