A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

PS4 blu Ray drive not responding

I recently replaced my cooling fan, thanks to your guys video. I followed the instructions to the tee. I also used the follow up episode to reassemble. I am glad to say it no longer over heating but the optical drive no longer responding at all. The button is not working, it is not taking cd., And there is not one in there now. Fix one problem to start another any tips? Or something to check?

It's likely your large ribbon cable that goes from the motherboard to the disc drive or the 4 wire harness that goes from the motherboard to the disc drive. Check both of them carefully. Many times we find that the large ribbon cable has been damaged. Check to make sure it's locking into the connectors correctly. Also make sure that the small ears on the ends have not been torn off...those are what help it lock in.

I hope this helps.

Chris Tijerina will be eternally grateful.