The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Logic Board Repair (Telcel)

I'm from Mexico and I bought my Iphone 5c in this country, which isn't working anymore, the logic board got damaged.

I just saw a list of different logic boards in here and each of them has a different phone company (Verizon, AT&T etc), does it matter if I buy one of those logic boards and install it in an Iphone which was bought from a different phone company and in a different country?? (Or, how can I do that??)

Well, those logic boards are only going to work for those companies. And they'll only work where coverage for those companies are available. But, if you buy a Verizon phone (or in this case logic board) and update the carrier settings, it's unlocked for any carrier

colingamma will be eternally grateful.