Two components on logic board are damaged I wonder what they are?

Hi there

I have iPhone 5 that have 2 components damaged and I wonder what they are and what they do. I look at the schematic diagrams and found out that the left one is L10 and next to him is L50 but I have no idea what they are. Is there anybody that can help me? Thanks

I liquid clean the logic board and I will leave it to dry by tomorrow and try again. The original fault was that the battery doesn't hold charge.

@imimimobile I am a bit confused by your question. You said you have the schematic but do not know what parts they are. From the schematic you can see that both are VLS252010MNT 1.5UH-20%-1.95A-0.111OHM inductors coming from the power management IC

Thank you very much. I am not too good reading the schematic diagrams yet. I am in process of learning that's why I was little bit confuse what they are. So I need to replace them in order the phone to hold battery.

Mimi will be eternally grateful.