screen unresponsive/goes crazy HELP

All of a sudden, my iphone 6 plus screen get either unresponsive, or when I am able to slide to unlock, it goes off on its own and goes crazy like opening apps texting random letters etc. Would replacing the screen and digitizer repair this or is it software??

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Is commonly a defective digitizer. If the phone is less than one-year-old, head on over to the Apple Store and they'll likely fix it for you.

Otherwise, and it replacement LCD assembly is very expensive. In addition, there is a glue perimeter reading between the phone in the LCD assembly for the sake of the 3-D touch. If I could read the repair difficulty below one out of 10 I would. :)

My iphone 6 developed the crazy touch screen problem about 2 months ago. I searched the forums and realized how common it was. I tried the rubber tape under the metal cover that holds the connections in place but it didnt work for me.

I tried to think of anything I had done that might have caused it and the only thing I could think of was downloading a film from sky store.

My phone is a 16 gig and on checking the memory usage 12.8 was full including 4 used by the sky store app which included the film. I deleted the app which took the memory usage down to 8.8 and hey presto totally cured !!!!!!!

It probably wont cure everyones problem but it is 100% what happened with my phone.

Junior Morgan will be eternally grateful.