A tablet released by Hisense in 2014, identified by model number E2281.

Software Update for Hisense Sero 8 Pro?!

When i'am trying to update my system software, "Network error ! please try again later" is the error that keeps popping up.

The WiFi is connected though. Why is this happening ?

Most Helpful Answer

When going to the Hisense website support page (see link http://www.hisense-usa.com/support/firmw...) and you search for the Sero 8 (type in Sero 8 in the search box) there are no updates available. There are though for the Sero 7 LT and Pro models.

I'm surmising, that as there are none available for your model, that is probably the reason for the message. Perhaps it should say that you are up to date instead instead of 'server error'.

Alternatively, (and this is a guess by me), it could be that the 'Hisense 'update' server may have been switched off, as you can download the updates (for the Sero 7 at least) from the website - mind you it is 100Mb of data).

To verify that it is not your tablet only that is having the problem, if you know someone with a Sero 8 or 7 get them to try and see if the same thing happens,

firmware send me hisense sero 8 pro

I love hisense products and have a few.

My current issue is with my zero 8 pro tablet

At some point my very helpful ten year old set up a pin code and also turned of the internet.

Is there away I can reset the pin I have tried all sorts but the pin is lost.

Please help

Regards Teajay

Why on earth do these products go on sale if there in no way to update. Unlock pin enter through a patch or by connecting to a pc.

I have bought hisense products before and had no issues. This particular tablet when working is one of the best I've had.

Now after my previous teen decided they could lock it and use it as there private diary. And school tablet.

They forgot there no. Code and now I have a very angry partner who bought it for me.

There has to be away to fix this.

Help. Please

Sharanya will be eternally grateful.