MagSafe DC-In Board Problem after magsafe loos cable fix

Hi I have a Macbook Unibody A1278. My magsafe cable was loos, so I open the magsafe and fix it, unfortunately I solder the cables backward and plug it in to my macbook. After that the magsafe had a dim green light and the battery charge very slowly, I thought it was the MagSafe DC-In Board so I change it! when I did I was very happy, but my happiness only las 3 second, the magsafe bright green light went dim again! I bought a new battery as the one I had drain out of power and it was impossible to charge it again whit my computer! I have another MagSafe DC-In Board but I am afraid it will happen the same thing again! I believe it is a mother board issue but cant find any answers on the internet!

Sorry but there's no soldering in a MagSafe board replacement. Who told you to get near it with a soldering iron? There is no way for us to tell what you've done on the internet. Time to take this baby to someone who knows what they're doing before it's destroyed.

miguellomuscio will be eternally grateful.