Released September 2013, identified with model number T100T. 2-in-1 portable with Quad core Intel® Atom™ processor and 2GB of RAM.

In need a BIOS or rescue password

My tablet was stolen and recovered, but a BIOS password was put on it by the person who took it, so when it starts up, the BIOS password screen comes up. I found a way to toggle so I can get to the screen where I can put in a rescue password in, but I need a BIOS password or rescue password for 2016-02-17 (or whenever this gets answered). Please help!!

If you have a proof of purchase or were registered with Asus to begin with you can contact tech support and they can give you the necessary info to reset your bios.

Tried calling them and they just kept passing the buck and saying they had no rescue password and couldn't help me at all. Tried talking to 4 different people and the 1st tried but couldn't.

See my proposed answer to this question on another thread.

How to reset BIOS?

amykreager493 will be eternally grateful.