This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

Why does the fujiflim come out white

I bought a pack of Fujifilm at urban outfitters and I only got to take several photos and 8 came out all white

Hi there,

I had the same problem months ago but have worked out why some can out white.

If you expose the film to any sort of light it will make the photo go white.

Or if you shake it, that will also make them stay white or even turn black.

I hope that I've helped you.

Thank you so much that works a lot!!

Most Helpful Answer

Your pictures were overexposed.

The Instax Mini 8 does not set exposure automatically, although it does suggest the correct setting.

Before you take a photo, point the camera in the direction of your subject. A dial around the lens is used to set the correct exposure. There are 4 indicators next to the dial, one of these will light up, suggesting the correct setting. Turn the dial so that the mark corresponds to the indicator light, and take the photo.

Also, there are two little round windows next to the flash. These are the exposure sensors. Be careful not to cover these with your fingers when you hold the camera, because if you do, the camera cannot measure the light and/or control the power of the flash correctly, which will cause your pictures to come out overexposed. In fact, this might be exactly what happened.

My photos came out greenish & bright just like this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxMHjD...

Is it the same problem as overexposure?

This looks like Instax film, which might've gotten some x-ray exposure (e.g. went through TSA scanners with the rest of the stuff you were bringing on a plane). A few years back I forgot to ask my film to be hand checked and the end result looked v. similar to this

If you accidently covered the two little round windows next to the flash and the film comes out white, can it be fixed where the film WON'T come out white anymore?

my seal broke at the top on my cartridge also make sure that the protective film is the first thing that comes out when you load a new cartridge (the protective film saves the others from the light

I dropped my camera it if wasn't far from the ground so the film got stuck and I had to take it out but now when I take pictures they all turn out white and the last one I took it had a tiny black dot in the middle of the film . I don't know what to do. Of it's the film or the ink isn't working.

I need help with my camera

Try replacing the film. If that doesn't work,you need to get a new one.

yep; that worked.

First of all

Change the batteries

I just bought one for my daughter birthday n she just opened it n took 2 pictures n it came out white this is not cool I'm taking it back

I got it last night for Christmas and I took one pic last night and I opened the back by accident and the first pic I took today came out white. Will all the pics after it turn out white? That's what I wanna know : will they all turn out white??

the first one is an example, it does NOT take a picture. it just "takes it" to let you know how it works if that makes sense.

anna will be eternally grateful.