Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Liquid damage Bong noise

MY 2year old pee'd on the back of my phone while still in its protective case. The phone continued to work perfectly for several hours until it began to show water damage. I tried several time to turn it off but it would turn its self back on. After plugging the phone into the charger and force turning it off with power button and home button the phone would not come back on instead it began to make a bong beeping noise every few seconds. I replaced the battery but got the same results. The screen is completely black so other than the bong noise there is no activity. Please help

Ki iPhone "make a bong beeping noise every few seconds." is caused by the phone not communicating with the display. Have the display replaced (watch out for error #53 I'd suggest to have Apple take care of that).

The bong is the pp1v8 switching voltage. This is because the backlight driver is shorted

Ki iPhone will be eternally grateful.